This version of the DPM-816 Pro thickness gauge comes in white colour. The device case has a glossy water-resistant finish. The device measures coating thickness on steel and aluminium bases in the range from 0 to 3 mm (3000 μm).
Pocket-sized and easy to use, combined with precise measurement in a wide temperature range. This is accomplished not only by using precision electronic components from leading manufacturers, but also with technical circuitry solutions, enabling maximum accuracy and stability for measurements.
- Measurement range 0-3000 μm.
- Measurement on ferrous and non-ferrous metal bases.
- Operating temperature range: from -25 to 40°C.
- Distinct audible feedback for each type of metal base.
- Automatic backlight shutdown to save energy.
- Easy device calibration using 1 or 2 points of reference.
- Advanced calibration using 6 points of reference.
- 5 modes of operation, for various usage conditions.
- Power supplied by 1 AAA battery, 1.5 V.
- Low battery indicator.
- Registered trademark and patent.
- Three-year warranty.
The thickness gauge will be useful in various situations. For example, for measuring paint coating thickness on the car body for diagnostics and assessment of the car condition, or when you need to apply a protective coating on metal parts.
Several use cases where the thickness gauge comes in handy:
- Buying a new or used car.
- Dent repair on the car body without painting.
- Checking the paint coat thickness during polishing.
- Colouring of metal parts or the car body with control of coating thickness.
- Car condition assessment for insurance companies and those specialising in car selection.
- Control for applying fireproof and protective coatings.
- Measurement range: 0-3000 μm (0-3 mm).
- Measurement precision: 1 μm / 0.01 mm / 0.1 mil.
- Permissible error (0-699 μm): ± 1% + 1 μm.
- Permissible error (700-3000 μm): ± 1% + 10 μm.
- Operating temperature (humidity not higher than 70%): from -25 to 40°C.
- Power supplied by 1 AAA battery, 1.5 V (not included)
- Measurement units: μm/mm/mil.
- Measurement duration: 0.5-1 sec.
- Display size: 20×33 mm.
- Net weight (without battery): 50 g.
- Manufactured in Russia.
- Warranty: 3 years.
This kit includes:
- Coating thickness gauge.
- Aluminium base for calibration.
- Steel base for calibration.
- A set of reference plates for calibration.
- User manual.
- Warranty card.
Where to buy the thickness gauge
Respectfully yours, CARSYS Team